Thursday, February 12, 2004

F.B.I. turns up the Plame Flame
The investigation has already spread through much of the White House. Among those who have been interviewed by the F.B.I. are Karl Rove, the president's senior adviser, and powerful behind-the-scenes figures like I. Lewis Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff. Those who have trooped in to answer questions from the grand jury include Scott McClellan, Mr. Bush's press secretary; Claire Buchan, a deputy press secretary; Mary Matalin, a former top adviser to Mr. Cheney; and Adam Levine, a former White House communications aide.


Lots more at NYT, and additional documents are available for viewing at Find Law

Will justice be done? I certainly hope so. This is a really serious matter. I'm glad that the F.B.I. is, from all appearances, really digging into this.

No comments :