Wednesday, February 11, 2004

A couple of quick things before I bail for the evening.

I have only given a cursory look at Bush's call for new measures to counter the threat of WMD, hence I'm utterly unsuited to make any statements concrning his plan.

I did note that the prez used the likely venue of the National Defense University at Fort Lesley J. McNair to deliver this policy 'upgrade.' This president never seems to go where there might be the slightest hint of a hint of dissent. *shrugs*

The second deadly bombing in as many days underscores the real peril that ordinary Iraqis face every day. Truly sad.

While Kerry rolls on, and broadens his message he leaves Wesley Clark in his wake(bad choice of word..wake) I wish them both the best.

And in science, tongue twisting Rhyniognatha hirsti has pushed back the origin of faunal flight back some 80 million years.

Most cool.

I'd do "The Ten" tonight, but familial matters take precedence over nocturnal blogging.

No comments :