Monday, February 23, 2004

A couple of quick things:

The ever-fruitful Editor & Publisher Notes that Reuters/Prentice Hall has a new book out: Under Fire: Untold Stories from the Front Line of the Iraq War which likely paints a much fuller picture of the Iraq war redux and subsequent occupation than is generally available. Should be a good read as it is allegedly a collection of stories that haven't made it into the consciousness of the American mainstreet.

Definitely one to watch. I'll reserve it at my local library.

Ralph Nader. If the election is as close as it's likely to be from this vantage point..early as it is..Nader needs to swallow his ego and back the Democratic nominee. The Dem's nominee ought to offer Nader a job, and get him to drop out. I have other more sinister options for Mr. Nader, but I'll keep them to myself. :)

That's all for the moment. Duty calls.

No comments :