Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Rush 'Smack Daddy' Limbaugh Claims Evil Democratic Persecution!

I have tried to keepm this a Limbaugh Free Zone™, but Limbaugh and the truth have never been very good friends..Perhaps never even met. I feel it is incumbent to my 4 readers to hear Rush's side of the story. Here is the Hot Air Hindenburg™ in his own words. These are the last two paragraphs:

I could give you some names of actors and actresses and sports figures, and not one of them have been pursued in this circumstance. Let me read to you from the New York Times today just to establish this leak business - and there's more than you even know about this. "During Mr. Black's presentation yesterday at the medical records hearing, the most detailed defense of Mr. Limbaugh since the investigation became public in October, the lawyer called the prosecution of his client 'a witch hunt built on leaks tailored to smear my reputation.' In court yesterday, Roy Black accused the state attorney's office in Palm Beach County of orchestrating leaks to several organizations, and details were given."

There was a court reporter there. Have you, in all the stories of this hearing yesterday, have you seen very many detailed references to what my lawyer said about the leaks in this case? Well, it's all there, if anybody cares to go get the court transcript, and you'll find out exactly what was said by my lawyer regarding this. My friends, it is, and has been, obvious to me for the longest time that all these leaks were an attempt to try me in the court of public opinion. The Democrats in this country still cannot defeat me in the arena of political ideas, and so now they are trying to do so in the court of public opinion and the legal system. I guess it's payback time. And since I'm not running for office, can't get to me that way. They're going to seek the occasion of this event in my life to see, to find out if they can do any damage. And that's as much as I want to say... No, that's not as much as I want to say; that's as much as I'm going to say about it at the moment. Link to Bassmaster Limbaugh's Ongoing Oxycontin Odyssey™.


There is a lot more(or is that less?) if you follow the link.

Maybe a symptom of synthetic opiate withdrawal syndrome are paranoid breaks with reality, but in the 3 minutes of research I just conducted, I could not find this as a symptom.

I'd have some sympathy for the guy if he wasn't such a self-righteous bastid, and now a whining victim. He's a victim of his own personal demons, no more. What a pathetic fellow.

No comments :