Saturday, May 01, 2004

Souter Attacked

I saw on CNN this morning(no, I wasn't home - I was eating breakfast - my no-TV pledge is till on) that Supreme Court Justice, New Hampshire resident and genuine nice guy, David Souter was assaulted while jogging last evening. CNN reports that Souter 'was assaulted by two men.'

Two men, eh? Where were Toni Scalia and Clarence Thomas last night? I'm not implying anything here, but I do have my suspicions. :)

All kidding aside, I am glad that Justice Souter is reportedly doing just fine and has only 'minor injuries.'

How can I say that Souter is a nice guy? I used to volunteer at a local agricultural co-op where Justice Souter often shops when not in Washington. He's very reserved, and extremely polite.

Update: Concerning my interview of a U.S. psych. nurse just back from Kuwait, she's still talking about things. I'll post the whole story on another site I work on(work? Heh).

No comments :