Monday, November 03, 2014

3 November, 2014..The day when nothing happened.

Well, the Android team officially released Lollipop or 5.0, or..today. I have had my Nexus 7 in standerd snooze mode since 6 AM. I messed with the table a bit today, but haven't charged it since Saturday afternoon. I watched a little video on the tablet, and used it for email, and a bit of web browsing. Maybe three hours total of really casual use. In regular snooze mode now for ~10 hours, the battery level is at(checking now) 56% with 11h 55m and 44s. of estimated remaining time. That seems way better than reports I have read ion the web. Perhaps the Asus refurb. gods gave me a fancy new and better battery.

Of course, wi-fi is--and has been--active as I was hopeful of getting the OTA upgrade today.

The crazy weekend weather missed us there was snow to the south, snow to the east, and snow to the north of us, but other than bone chilling winds and cold temperatures, this locale got off relatively unscathed.

I am certain that news was made today, but I was out of all loops.

No comments :