Saturday, December 03, 2005

Oh, Brother
This being Saturday, El Presidente Bush once again filled the airwaves with the weakly Radio Propaganda Clambake Address.

I just can't let the whole thing pass without comment. When you start off with:
Good morning. Earlier this week I visited Arizona and Texas to observe firsthand our efforts to protect our southwest border. And I met with customs and border protection agents who are working tirelessly to enforce our laws and keep our borders secure.

Illegal immigration and border security are issues that concern Americans. We're a nation built on the rule of law, and those who enter the country illegally break the law.
Rule of fu%king law? Does this man think that the populace doesn't think?

(well, there is some good evidence that many do not, but others certainly do)

He and his circus of assclowns have spent the last five years disproving this very point. By design, or otherwise, it matters not. Argggh!

I just cannot let this pass unchallenged. This is especially good because there is no copyright issue, and I can rip the whole speech(?) without breaching copyright protection.

I'm involved with work again, but will provide my readers with a minimum of three things today.

Since there are about ten things that I'm pissed off about today, I'll try and put the issues out that are the most irritating. Bush's speech(?) is a given ;)

No comments :