Thursday, December 01, 2005

But Wait, More Humor...Or Is It?
Media Matters is reporting that Keith Olbermann of MSNBC's Countdown has awarded that bastion of journalistic integrity, and sublime taste, one Mr. Bill O'Reilly, their coveted "Worst Person of the Year" honor.

I am no fan of the vile O'Reilly, and am happy to see him honored in taking all three spots on the podium for three of his most notorious false claims for the calendar year 2005. Hoo-ahh!

But hey, I have high hopes that O'Reilly will yet surpass his dynastic capacity for the absurd before year's end.

Not knowing enough about Olbermann's show, I am uncertain if this is meant as political humor - and I'll admit it is funny - or if this is something more serious.

Either way, it's a home run.

I hope that this doesn't meant that I'll have to staret watching television. That would be very sad indeed.

No comments :