Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Pre-Bush Speech Iraq Highlights
In my efforts to brint to you, my gentle readers, the nes before it happens, I offer you this AP report highlighting the major bullet points of Bush's Cheney's modified policy on Iraq.

The pres. is due to speak on this a bit later today. I need to confirm the facts concerning our purported progress before commenting on them, so I'll just offer the article up as a starting point.

There are a few things that I am imediately drawn to comment on, but in the interest of being accurate rather than first, I need to do some background work. Sorry, but that is the way in which I choose to operate.

UPDATE:

Bloody Hell! The Center For American Progress has all the goods. The analysis seems very sound, without being inflammatory. Unless you're inflamed by factual analysis - then you shouldn't be here.

I started to do my own analysis as part of my lunchtime madness crunch, and I decided to see if the folks at CAP had anything of use, and lo and behold...My work is done.

Many thanks to the team at CAP!

No comments :