Sunday, December 18, 2005

Bush's Big Night!
Gotta love the CNN Headline: Bush: Iraq pullout would hurt credibility

I'm betting that Barbara Bush is ruing the fact that '41' didn't 'pullout' early ;)

Senior's um, error has cost the US any shred of credibility we might once have had.

All I can add is 'thank Nature' that this is the last in Bush/Iraq war series of propaganda messages speeches.

In related news, Russ Feingold reminded folks that Bush is acting like "King George Bush" over the wiretapping fiasco.

Note to self: If anyone uses the term 'Tapgate,' Wiretapgate,' or other such silly monikers to describe this situation, I shall hunt them down and.....No, Todd. Bad, Todd. Bad.

It's really unfortunate that I won't be able to watch Action George deliver his address this evening. I have to change cat litter or something ;)

A special shout out to Bill O'Reilly, who I would like to wish a Happy Ramadan!

I know I'm a few months late, but with Bill being a few centuries out of touch, I don't believe he'll notice.

Allahu Akhbar, Bill!

Oh, and by the way, Bill, you are one letter away from being black. You are only one mutation away from being cool. Well, maybe more than one. Later, bro!         *shiver*

I'll be back to my usual blogging blather with the turn of the new year. For now, I'm just keeping the spirit alive. Fight the machine!

No comments :