Saturday, December 17, 2005

The White House: More Of The Shame..
..Another day, another scandal at the Bush White House.

What the hell was that whole bit about restoring dignity to the Office he was driveling about 5 years hence? I dunno.

Anyhow, the WH has admitted that The Boy authorized spying on citizens. Bushy boy(Dick's toy) then has the gall to aver that the Senate's non-vote on the very PATRIOT Act that was at the heart of his 007ish conduct? I see, it's the Senate that is being irresponsible? WTF, Geo?

I have also been following O'Reilly's rabid rants about the imminent demise of all things Christian. Media Matters gives me all the O'Reilly I can digest. What a true assclown.

To the eight GOP cultists that litened to today's radio address, you'd have my condolences - IF you could think for yourselves! To borrow from Nike: "Just do it!"

I have been following along. Honest. It's just that with the holidays, my mother, trying to set-up some new electronic gear, and a myriad of other things, I haven't had much of a chance to rant.

Since it is the Anti-Christ(mas) season, hop on over to ReutersAlertNet, poke around, and give if you can.

(Just so no one thinks that I am anti-Christian, the above comment was made in the lowest spirit of humor..Simply a jab at O'Reilly ;)

I am doing physical stuff as well. I cut up some 25mm Medium Density Fibreboard(AKA MDF AKA Particle board) for some loudspeakers I helped design. Well, essentially, I did the work for the crossover network. The cabinet size, bracing, drivers, and a host of other things were selected by the wacky, but knowledgeable folks over at Parts Express, whose debt I shall never be able to repay. It's very cool to get free advice from audio engineer PhDs, as well as really bright enthusiasts.

Parting shot.

George says: "Wiretaps without oversight saves lives in the Warren Terrah." Maybe. We'll never know.

Todd says: "Bush's lack of respect for anything concerning the environment will likely be his legacy."

Not Iraq. Iraq is temporal, no matter how well, or poorly, things go there. I do hope that the Iraqis get what they need to live in peace.

'Planet Killer George' carries with it an undeniable element of fact. That his 8 years in office were marked by obvious climatic effect, and he chose to do nothing of substance about it; that my dear readers is what the petro-soaked boy from Connecticut will be remembered. If civilization survives in any recognizable form.

That's your daily dose of hyperbole from the angry environmentalist.

Just another scandalous day of pure bs™ served steaming hot - courtesy of the 'Hassen bin Sober' White House.

No comments :