Friday, August 29, 2014

One More Before I Call It..

"Poli-Sci"? Really, it only gets a mention due to funding by people that are largely unaware of science. *Heavy sigh* Oh, I am listening to Pink Floyd's terrific album "Meddle" as I type this, but am in no other way under the influence of psychedelic drugs. Other drugs may apply. By the way "Fearless" is my favorite Floyd song that rarely gets air play.
Moving right along....I had better finish this before I am swept away. My GF claims that my twice per year 'indulgences' are very cleansing. Perhaps.

The EU needs good science policy. But does that mean it needs a Chief Scientific Adviser? Bollocks!

What every group needs is an incorruptible being that has nothing more to prove. Since politicians everywhere seem to need harsh language--or a 10 meter cattle prod--in order to get off their duffs and actually do something, "listen the fuck up" does not appear to be too strong a way of phrasing. Insrall a Nobel Laureate with the requisite 170+ I.Q. and be done with it!

Okay, now I am really off.

No comments :