Friday, August 29, 2014

I am totally off-base here, but....

...much like the equities markets, the low hanging fruit in the Real Estate(RE) market has been picked in most markets. People with a vested interest in the Northeast US continue to bang the drum that the market has not topped. This is not true in the Boston, MA market where the deals were to had in 2008-2009. Yes, yes, I am a real estate investor--as opposed to a speculator--and perfectly decent homes that sold for(I am using a unique situation here as I may buy the property) slightly over 200K in 2010 are not getting nibbles at 165K. There is NO easy 35K to be made here. The only reason I am posting this in my sci-rech blog is that Marketwatch is not playing well with any of my three installed browsers. Marketwatch has most of the story correct.

I just wanted to add my $0.01 to the comments section, but no dice.

Okay, I am done venting.

It continues to be an off day. Who would have thought that a card carrying materialist would be so bowled over by the loss of a feline friend? Not I. And yet, here we are. I hope to be back in the science game tomorrow. As for now, I fear that I can only inflict damage so I am off.

Peace be with you and yours,

Todd

No comments :