Saturday, July 01, 2006

WTO Talks Fail, and Filler, too!
Whole Lotta Links..I am not for fucking the poor. "Trade liberalisation" sounds so nice, doesn't it? It has the air of something everyone would want. George Carlin where are you?

Hey! Whilst I was in my long convalescence, I had a chance to do some RF(radio frequency) work for a new client. It felt really good to be back in the field. So good in fact, that I'm slated to go to China and work with some engineers there on the company's tab. The bonus is that I'm going to work on a fledgling company I've started..and they know it. Sweet deal.

I'm going to the Guang Dong Province..there's a lot of emerging tech. there. In March or so of next year, when I start producing on my own, I will command you to buy my stuff!

Sort of a slow news day, so you get filler ;)

Now go and read something important!

(and my going to China is not to exploit the cheap labor force, it's to teach..Ha! And you thought I was a hypocrite!)

No comments :