Tuesday, July 04, 2006

'Merikun Independence Day!
Yes, here we are at 4 July again.

As much as I love explosions, I don't celebrate the day.

I'll celebrate our independence day when we are independent from:

1) All forms of inequality

2) Environmental degradation

3) Useless military spending

4) Imperial conquest

5) People without healthcare coverage

6) Neo-liberal trade policies

7) OUR weapons of mass destruction

8) Religion is fancied over reason...get the fucking church out of my government!

9) Fox News

(okay, so number 9 is taking it a bit too far, but it is time for people to act boldly)

In related news, the CIA's bin Laden unit that has been hunting bin Laden for a reported decade.

I guess "dead or alive" is pretty much 'wutevah!'(yeah, I know it was a non-sequitur, that's the point)

Now go show your patriotism and blow something up..

No comments :