Friday, June 30, 2006

Cable TV
At the request of my ill mother I had cable TV installed yesterday.

I went to work and came home pretty tired. So, I decided to see just how low the level of what passes for political discourse in America has sunken.

I prepared for the worst. That wasn't preparation enough.

In rapid succession I saw Hannity, Coulter, BlowReilly, and Chris 'turn the gain down on my mic' Matthews.

This was too much for my fragile little mind.

Jeebus.

I need some tranqs and a bottle of gin in order to feel sane again.

These people are seemingly insane. Partisanship cannot entirely explain the behaviors I saw on display.

News Hounds has the recap.

Since I got home at 1:30AM, I was blessed with all of the shows in unbroken succession. I have nary a clue if this is the same scheduling as during primetime.

I feel all dirty. I must bath now. In lye. ;)

Maybe more later, but I'm pretty exhausted. Living in the flooded Eastern US, I have spent way too much time either baling water, or trying to mitigate water damage.

No comments :