Sunday, October 23, 2005

Testing Update!
If you can bear with me until I get my old template to work with the newish, ugly, off-site JS that Blooger/Google has deposited at the head of the page, I'll be blogging in earnest again.


Quick tip: In FireFox, only the top post seems to be effected - I LOATHE white space - and in IE, the layout looks okay, but again, there are things that I need to rectify prior to activley blogging again.


I'm not going to violate the TOS agreement simply to have a 'pretty' blog. I'll figure it out.

For the few of you that have been peeking in, I sincerely appreciate the conituned interest.

Additional: To see what the blog should look like, access this archived page

Update: I'm closing in the desired effect. Using a CSS editor, and removing some inline styles, the page displays like it did in the good old days.

Stay tuned!

No comments :