Friday, February 06, 2004

Kerry/Dean?

The NYT is reporting that Dr. Dean is willing to accept a VP slot on the ticket.

Here you go:

Acknowledging that his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination is "a longer shot than it was," Howard Dean suggested today that he would accept the No. 2 spot on a national ticket if it were offered.

"I would, to the extent, do anything I could to get rid of President Bush," Dr. Dean said on a morning radio program in Milwaukee. "I'll do whatever is best for the party. Obviously, I'm running for president, but whatever's best is what I'll do. Anything. We've just got to change presidents. We're really hurting right now."

Asked whether he would endorse any of his opponents, Dr. Dean said: "Probably not at this point. We are planning on winning, so we're not thinking about endorsing anybody else."


Much more at link

I agree. Bush has to go. I cannot stand serial liars. In Bush's case, his 'misrepresntations' have led to the loss of tens of thousands of lives. This simply cannot stand.

No comments :