Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Democrat's 'dream ticket.'

I've seen this on several message boards, and it now has lots of 'buzz.' A Kerry/Edwards ticket. FT is reporting that a Kerry/Edwards ticket looks like a good bet to unseat Bush In November.

I think it's pretty humorous that the Bush election team has pointed out Kerry's lack of 'high-profile domestic policy accomplishments' is somehow an achille's heel of sorts. Just what are Bush's 'domestic policy' achievements? Inquiring minds want to know.

I would point out Bush's stellar environmental record, and take my ball and go home. ;)

As far as this whole 'dream ticket' hypothesis goes, I really don't have much to say. Neither of these two guys impressed me much in face to face conversation. Then again, I doubt that Bush would leave a lasting impression either.

So, if it's Kerry/Edwards, they would be wise to have Dean and Clark on board before the general election. I think that Dean as Secretary of Health and Human Services, and Clark as NSA, or Secretary of Defense would seal this thing up.

Of course Bush could well implode before then.

No comments :