Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I just actually watched television for the first time since May 2003. I guess I have ended my TV fast.

I watched a bit of CNN, and although I could not hear Mr. Bush speaking, he had that "deer in the headlights" look about him. It was quite illuminating. He was defendeing his indefensible invasion of Iraq. This man deserves to go down in history as an utter faliure as a president.

"Highlights"


11:54am 01/27/04 BUSH: U.S. HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO MOVE AGAINST SADDAM

11:51am 01/27/04 BUSH: NO DOUBT SADDAM WAS A "GATHERING THREAT"

11:52am 01/27/04 BUSH: WORLD IS SAFER WITHOUT SADDAM

11:50am 01/27/04 BUSH: HAS "GREAT CONFIDENCE" IN U.S. INTELLIGENCE


There you have it. Bush is delusional. If this wasn't so serious, it would be laughable. Lying to the American people is unacceptable. Repeating those lies ought to be grounds for impeachment.

No comments :