Thursday, March 04, 2004

Yes. This is my new schedule. I just got another twenty hours tacked on to my work schedule -- for no extra pay! Lovely!

It was sort of a compromise. I look after less senior engineers for four day/week albeit for much longer hours, and get three full days off per week.

This going to bed at 8PM $hit is going to take some getting used to. I'm on 16 hour days until the end of summer. I've done it before, and I rather like it once I get synched.(I actually don't do a great deal at work, just check others work and do small amounts of research..no I'm not that old, but the Co. I work for has given me a pretty responsible position)

I also do weddings and Bar and Bat Mitzvahs. Well, no I don't.

I'm feeling pretty low-res right now, but surprisingly chipper.

In political news today..nothing has happened as of yet. I should have ample opportunities to post during the light hours of the day.

So, expect more bs!

No comments :