Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Yeah, I'm a total slacker. I have been super busy. Not blogging obviously. After tomorrow, I should have a bit more time to see what's going on in the world.

I see that things in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq are still aboil. Israel is 'dissin' The Roadmap, and Haiti's just a mess.

I know it's Super Tuesday here in the States, but can anybody call this day 'Super' with all of violence occurring everywhere?Simultaneously? I know I can't.

Tragic Tuesday is more appropriate. I'll write more and provide links and splash of bs a little later.

I'm preparing for a mediation hearing tomorrow..It's a patent issue. I'm lead geek for the plaintiff. So, I've been lining up my ducks. The attys. tell me it's a slam dunk, but I really don't like providing any form of testimony. I make stuff. I don't yammer on incessantly except in this blog ;)

Thanks for staying tuned through this fiasco. I promise to offer you more bs as of tomorrow night..I think I can just muster up a slew of links, and add a touch of bs later.

By the way, H2O confirmed on the red planet..most exciting.

No comments :