Wednesday, November 23, 2005

If I Had Blogged..
..Over the plast few days, I'd have been on most of what Democracy Now! reported on yesterday. Lots of good stuff as always, from Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez.

Highlights:

- Pentagon Docs: White Phosphorous Is A Chemical Weapon
- Iraqi Leaders Call for Troop Withdrawal Timetable
- Report: Bush Wanted to Bomb Al Jazeera Last Year
- General Motors To Eliminate 30,000 Jobs
- 40 Million Now Infected With HIV; 500,000 Die A Year
- 24 Ethiopian Opposition Leaders Remain In Jail
- Venezuela to Offer Discounted Oil to Mass. Residents

Go give the archived show a listen!

In addition, I subscribe to the NATIONAL JOURNAL where Murray Waas always seems to get the goods. This time another President's Daily Brief(PDB) of 21 Sept. 2001 allegedly stating that Iraq was in no way responsible, or linked to 9/11. A bombshell if accurate.

Lastly, Media Matters sends me more daily updates than I can possibly comment on - and they're typically so well researched that additional commentary is superfluous.

So, I'm adding their feed to the blog. It's easier that way. I'll need to go back to a three column format, unless I use a JS pop-up to display their wealth of material.

It'll look like this. Click it!

No comments :